Dental Office Manager
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager with HR and administrative experience in a dental office environment. We are an established periodontal practice with offices in Mississauga and Milton. We focus on offering high quality patient care, customer service and establishing strong relationships with our referring offices.
If you are an experienced dental office manager with strong leadership, excellent communication and team management skills and who enjoys challenges, welcomes growth opportunities and is interested in being a part of a mature and growing practice, then this position is for you.
This is a long-term opportunity with professional growth and a full-time schedule working Monday-Thursday (no weekends or evenings).
- Manage a periodontal practice, ensuring the delivery of a consistently high level of service for all aspects of patient care and customer service
- General supervision of all business aspects of the practice including operational management of patient scheduling, surgical and hygiene coordination, supply management and inventory controls
- HR and Staff management – hiring and supervision of office staff including clinical and front-desk teams, develop staff training and coaching programs, manage team performance
- Responsible for payroll processing, conducting performance reviews, staff meetings and developing strong team dynamics
- Manage financial and accounting processes including payroll, accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Develop and implement effective office protocols for improving patient flow and patient experience and overseeing clinical protocols and standards of care
- Oversee the successful resolution of patient inquiries and concerns
- Maintain ongoing communication with referring dental offices
Skills and Attributes
- Leadership skills
- HR skills including recruiting, staff management, staff scheduling, performance management, training and coaching
- Excellent communication skills – Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Organizational skills
- Thorough and detailed-oriented
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Experience using Dentrix dental software
- Familiarity with ADP Payroll system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Proficient in using QuickBooks
- Proven experience in a dental practice with office management and business administration experience
- Previous experience working in a dental practice in progressive positions
Send resumé to: email@example.com with subject line "Office Manager Position"