What to expect
Welcome to our office! We are pleased to provide you with an overview of what to expect on your first visit.
Your initial dental appointment at our office entails several important first steps.
- A thorough review of your medical and dental history
- An assessment of your current situation
- An extensive discussion of your dental needs and goals to understand the outcomes you desire
- A comprehensive oral examination that may include taking digital films
Once we have completed your assessment, we will conduct a detailed study and analysis of our findings to establish your current diagnosis and to make you aware of the various treatment options that are available to you. This then serves as a starting point for a joint discussion between you, Dr. Galli and members of his team. We will provide you with a thorough understanding of the treatment modalities as they relate to your diagnosis and disease profile . After answering all your questions, we will guide you as you actively participate in creating a customized treatment plan that is right for you.
Dr. Galli will communicate closely with your dentist to review our findings and consult with your dentist to ensure your periodontal and dental needs are effectively integrated and to keep your dentist posted of your progress during the treatment.
Our goal is to ensure your optimal oral health and a beautiful natural smile.
Please bring the following information with you:
- The referral slip and x-rays (if any) from your dentist
- A list of your current medications
We look forward to meeting you.
Contact us to make an appointment or if you have any questions.
[TOP OF PAGE]