COVID-19 Safety Measures
Dear Valued Patients,
Dr. Galli and our Periocare team are focused on ensuring your safety and wellbeing during the public health situation from COVID-19 to reduce the risk of transmission and are following the recommendations of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO).
Dental offices have the highest standards of infection control as we practice universal precautions which are always paramount and especially during an epidemic to create a safe and sterile environment for our patients and staff. We are undertaking enhanced precautions to protect everyone coming into our practice from the risk of infection.
Within Our Operatories
- Our clinical staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and interactions with patients.
- Providing an oral pre-treatment 1.5% peroxide rinse for all patients to reduce the potential viral load and risk of transmission.
Additional Measures at Our Practice
- Installed a HEPA air purification system that is medical grade quality to filter and sanitize the air multiple times per hour. This system uses a multi-stage air purifying technology to clean, purify and reenergize the air which helps eliminate viruses, bacteria and allergens eliminating the risk of disease transmission.
- Enhanced disinfection procedures for each clinical operatory before all appointments.
- Converted to a chartless environment to reduce contact with physical material.
At Galli Periodontics and Dental Implant Centre we endeavour to meet and exceed provincial guidelines for infection control and sterilization. We believe that with the enhanced protective measures our practice offers a safe environment for our patients. We appreciate your support and understanding and look forward to your visit to our offices.
Your safety is our first priority. We are committed to caring for you.